When it comes to losing weight and burning belly fat, most people think they need to spend hours in the gym. However, the truth is, you can get a great workout in just 20 minutes. In this blog post, we’ll show you a high-intensity circuit workout that will help you burn belly fat fast. But before we get into the workout, it’s important to note that spot reduction is not possible – no workout will help you lose fat from one specific area only. If you want to get rid of extra fat from your body, you need to focus on two things: being in a calorie deficit and consistent with your workouts.
Being in a calorie deficit means you’re burning more calories than you’re consuming. And by incorporating this 15-minute belly fat burner workout into your fitness routine, you can help increase the number of calories you burn. So, let’s dive into the workout.
Frequency: Repeat this circuit 2-3 times and rest for 2 minutes between sets.
1. Jump rope: 60 seconds. Rotate your wrists to swing the rope and jump on the balls of your feet.
2. Sprinter crunch: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your legs fully extended and your arms bent and by your sides. Lift your torso off the floor, bend your right leg, and bring your right knee close to your left elbow. Repeat on the opposite side.
3. Leaning camel: 60 seconds. Get down on your knees, with your thighs perpendicular to the floor, and hold a dumbbell in front of your chest. Slowly lean your torso back and then return to the initial position.
4. Stutter steps: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand up, extend one leg back and raise your arms above your head. As you crunch, bring your back knee up and bend your arms. Repeat for 30 seconds and switch sides.
5. Spiderman plank: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank position and bring your right knee to your right elbow. Extend your right leg back and repeat with the left leg.
6. Bird dog: 60 seconds. Start on your hands and knees, with the hands under the shoulders and the knees under the hips. Extend one leg and the opposite arm at the same time and pause. Switch sides and repeat.
7. Toe touch: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, holding a dumbbell with both hands, and lift your legs until they’re perpendicular to the floor. Extend your arms, lift your shoulders off the floor and try touching your feet with the dumbbell.
8. Reverse crunches: 60 seconds. Lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle, and your calves are parallel to the floor. Lift your hips and bring your knees, as far as you can, toward the chest.
9. Dumbbell side bend: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in your right hand. Bend to your right side, as far as it feels comfortable, and pause. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds, and then switch sides.
10. Plank rotation: 45 seconds. Get into a plank position, with your hands under your shoulders, your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Twist your torso and lift your left hand toward the ceiling. Bring your left hand back to the initial position and repeat on the right side.
In conclusion, this 20-minute belly fat burner workout is a great way to burn fat fast and get a great workout in a short amount of time. By following the circuit workout plan, you’ll be able to target your abdominal muscles, improve your cardiovascular endurance, and boost your metabolism. Remember, to get the best results, you need to be in a calorie deficit and be consistent. So, grab a jump rope, a pair of dumbbells, and get ready to sweat! Good luck!
Nita (FitwithNit), a certified personal trainer and fitness expert who specializes in helping Indian immigrants achieve their fitness goals without any food or lifestyle restrictions. With a background in Physcial Fitness & Nutrition, Nita understands the unique challenges that come with navigating a new culture and country while trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Nita is passionate about empowering her clients to make sustainable changes to their fitness routine, and helping them feel confident and strong in their bodies. Follow her on social media for tips and inspiration on your fitness journey.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN 12-WEEK PERSONALISED PROGRAM?
Meet Shivani, a pre-school teacher and an Indian Immigrant living in New Zealand. Like many of us, Shivani found it difficult to maintain her health and fitness goals in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
FitwithNit is an online fitness program that has created quiet a buzz for catering a fitness program for Indians living overseas.
Testosterone is a vital hormone in the human body that plays a significant role in maintaining physical and sexual health. However, research has shown that Indian immigrants are at a higher risk of low testosterone levels compared to their non-immigrant counterparts.
I Talked To 200 Clients Who Successfully Transformed Themselves – Here Is The No.1 Tip That Helped Them
In this blog post, we will be discussing the results of a survey that we conducted with 200 clients who successfully transformed their bodies through our FitwithNit 12 week body transformation program.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for everyone, but it can be especially challenging for immigrants who may be dealing with the stress and demands of adjusting to a new country.